CLEA Japan, Inc. and Physiogenex S.A.S. collaboration.
CLEA Japan has signed a partnership with Physiogenex S. A. S., a leading preclinical contract research organization specializing in metabolic diseases and complications. Under this agreement, CLEA Japan, Inc. will represent Physiogenex to do marketing service to Japanese biopharmaceutical market.
■ What is Physiogenex
Physiogenex is a leading preclinical research organization providing non clinical services in metabolic disorders and complications.
It offers in vivo translational diseases models as well as ex vivo assays to support efficacy and pharmacological assays. It focuses on metabolic diseases, diabetes, insulin resistance, obesity, dyslipidemia, liver diseases (NASH to fibrosis) and cardiovascular complications.
■ Service Condition (Agreement, Warranty, Indemnification, and etc.)
The below materials are example for the typical Physiogenex service conditions. Please refer them to confirm how the services are executed. (The actual conditions are changed depend on your orders.)
- Research Agreement (Template)
- Warranty and indemnification (Template)
■ Study Sample
Please refer below materials as a sample of the research services. Physiogenex can execute the research with your candidate compounds.
Effects of liraglutide in the SDT fatty rat –a type 2 diabetic cardio-renal model
- Liraglutide reduced both arterial and left ventricle end-systolic pressures and tended to reduce end-diastolic pressure.
- Liraglutide significantly reduce both left ventricle enlargement and well thikeness.
- SDT fatty rat showed diastolic dysfunction with preserved systolic function (preserved ejection fraction and fractional shortening). Liraglutide normalized diastolic function.